Monday, November 19, 2012

Hasty Review Schedule Organized Hastily

I thought I would try outlining my week and rolling out some blog updates with that. As it is break and I'm stuck on duty Friday and Saturday, it seems like an ideal opportunity to work on my backlog of work.

Monday- Well, I've got a terminally depressing Monday Night Football game, so I'll put it on the board: The REAL Assassin's Creed Brotherhood review will be up tonight!

Tuesday- Preparing a party for work friends. Also, attending said party. Odds of update are slim.

Wednesday- Skyfall with High School friends. Also Walking Dead Episode 5 finally comes out and I conclude the tale of Lee Everett. Odds of update are slim.

Thursday- Thanksgiving day means one thing- three consecutive football games. Also, spending time with my family. Odds of update are slim.

Friday- I'm on campus all day. My only goal will be to try and grab a copy of Dishonored for $25 off Amazon and maybe start doing my online shopping for my family. Odds of an update are very high. It's just a question of whether I'll do AC: Revelations or Walking Dead: the Game. Walking Dead will be fresher in my mind, but I probably will end up spawning a new review series and I don't need that.

Saturday- I'll also be stuck on campus but with no online shopping. I'll do some type of Assassin's Creed Review today.

Sunday- Halo 4 review!

Who thinks I 'll keep to this schedule? Nobody? Well, I can't blame you but let's try!

No comments: