Monday, April 12, 2010

It's April?!

Oh man, how can it already be the second week of April? I was going to update this last week, but I was attacked by a Cold from Hell. It was never bad enough that I wanted to go to the doctor, but it never went away (as I write this now, I'm still dealing with a bit of a cough). Tragically, my to-do list this week is about 20 items long and none of them include "Update Blog", "Be Awesome", or "Play lots video games" (N.B. if you are a sassy/fine honey, I meant to write "write poetry while doing 100 situps", I just said the thing about the video games so I could relate to the reader). In retrospect, it might have been a bit much to try juggling 18 hours, graduation, a job hunt, and running an honors society.

However, there is some good news. I am all clear to graduate on May 8th starting at 1 pm. I've also got a really interesting presentation in Econometrics about the determinants of Quarterback pay coming up on Thursday. The downside is that econometrics requires actual math to support my arguments, I actually have to spend time analyzing my data. I will try to update the blog again after that craziness has passed (because once that test is done then I have nothing to do in that class until May 6th except "listen" to other presentations).

However, I suppose it's become the norm for me to include some element of humor to my post. So I will end with easily the trippiest level in any Rock Band game ever. Just watch the background rather than the crazy notes.



I think this is cutting edge acid trip simulation technology. It almost makes the lyrics sensible. And with that, I bid you a fond goo goo g'joob.

P.S. Question: Am I the eggman, the walrus, or both?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you ever seen the music video for this? Very trippy