Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The streak is alive!

All right, I just got done with a ridiculously busy day which saw me love home at 9 am and not get back until 9:30 PM. And tomorrow I help move my younger sister move into college. And by "help my younger sister" I mean "help Dad carry everything while she shows Mom her room". But I won't let that break the streak of blogginess that I've built up. So I'll forgo my normal pontification and just tell a few things I did at the internship today.

Today was easily the most fun/work I've had at my internship. I tracked down two leads, reviewed three stories from the wire, and fact checked two articles with city officials then handed the notes in for the 5 o clock news. Better yet, I was complimented on how thorough and detailed my notes were. I'm there to kick ass and ask compelling questions... and I'm all out of compelling questions!

No comments: