Friday, November 14, 2008

Holy crap! I have followers

All right, things don't show signs of letting up. As I type, phones are ringing everywhere and anarchy threatens to consume the Academic Support Center. So I will rely on the trusted numbered list to detail my many accomplishments this week. (I was typing this last Friday, as I type this, I am eating a Red Baron mini-pizza).

1. Gears of War 2 is a dozen kinds of awesome. In a week where I have not been able to focus my normal amount (read: borderline insane) of video game time, I have still managed to kill 2,000 Locust monsters in a week.

2. My interview for the position of SOA (a glorified tour guide at MTSU) went very well. I had clever answers and avoided horrifically stupid mistakes that I made in last year's interview (I won't list them, but one involved making an inside joke at the expense of Bean).

3. Speaking of Bean, he did manage to make it to Circuit City, unmauled by wolves. But when he got there, they announced that since they were going out of business, they didn't really feel the need to sell anything to anyone. So they reneged on their end of the deal. So the Bean and I did not patronize them. However, I still demanded my limited edition Gears, and to find one was a quest in and of itself.

4. I was elected to the position of Vice President for the Raider Republicans, proving that Republicans can still win, so long as they run against other Republicans.

5. I nailed my Macro test. SUCK IT FUTURE EARNINGS!

6. Titans are still undefeated! There's a legit chance that we will see an unbeaten team play a winless team on Thanksgiving. That's good entertainment!

7. There is no seventh item on the list.

8. What is the point of Instant Replay in Football if the refs are too corrupt/stupid to make the correct call? I'm looking at you Steelers/Chargers Officials!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I failed lots of Macro Tests, no worries.

blurberry said...

I got an A in Macro. Perhaps you should hang around my office more.

Hunter Barry said...

Hmmmm... apparently, sometime ago, the expression "I nailed that test" went from meaning "Did really, freakin Awesome" to "Failed horribly".

I meant it as the former, not the latter.