Saturday, April 28, 2012

What Happened to April?

How is it already April 28th? My silence this month is directly a result of Crusader Kings 2, a game I now simultaneously love and hate. I love it because it is literally the closest thing to Game of Thrones the game as you can get, mixed in with a healthy dose of medieval history, but I hate it because it has swallowed all my spare time. Tonight, I've got lined up with other stuff to do, but I'm going to begin writing my concluding thoughts on Mass Effect 3 and some other stuff.

Oh, also, I guess Master's courses are to blame, but that is for quitters! The real villain is the King Gerard the Bold, ruler of twelve kingdoms. If he would just hurry up and let Gerard II, Duke of Damietta succeed him, I could get back to work. Also, in the interim, blogger has changed their interface. I am afraid now!

3 comments:

Cloud said...

Can't wait to hear the rest of your ME3 stuff. Knowing you, there's no way it can't be embarrassing like the majority of the overly-passionate Mass Effect fan reactions out there.

Cloud said...

I meant to say, there's no way it can be... not can't. ugh. Goodnight

Hunter Barry said...

This is what happens when you play with double negatives after midnight!